Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

For the last 3 years I have been fortunate enough to watch Ryker sing with his classmates from Operation Happy Kids in their annual Christmas program. At 1 he stood in front of his other classmates and just smiled since he couldn't pronounce half the words. At 2 he sang as loud as possible then ran back to his Mamma as soon as it was over. At 3 - my heart swelled a little - he sat protectively by his little brother and sang every word clearly. Karsen just looked happy to be sitting next to his best buddy and loved listening to the other kids sing.



I know it's hard to see, but yes that's Karsen, trying to get the antlers off his head.


Ryker just giggled when Karsen tried to take off Santa's beard. My little trouble makers!


Karsen loved seeing Santa, but liked the paper even more!


Like I said, he loved the paper.


Ryker had his own present but was happier to clean up Karsen's paper and let him play with his toy. He is such an incredible big brother!

1 comment:

Monica said...

I love that last picture of the boys. Ryker helping his baby brother, so sweet.