Monday, October 17, 2011

Black Island Farms = Fall Fun!

We had such a fun weekend! It has been such a crazy week and a half with Rick gone on the hunt so I decided that we needed to go have some fun on Saturday. In Syracuse there is a pumpkin patch called Black Island Farms, it is a fully functioning farm but during Halloween they have a pumpkin patch, games and fun things for the kids to do. We opted out of the hayride since Karsen was with us and I didn't want to lug his carseat around the pumpkin patch.

Ryker had so much fun on the slides and all the games but I think his favorite part was picking out pumpkins. I told him to pick out one but he was just so cute I came home with four! Oh well, it was worth it!! I love being able to spend the time with my boys and make these memories! My friend Heidi came with her kids Kyron and Zoe and they all had so much fun together. Ryker keeps asking when he can play with them again.



1 comment:

Kara Adams said...

2 of my favorite boys!!! That looks so fun and I love the cute pictures of them