Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day! What a Great Weekend!!!!

This weekend was such a blast! My good friend Kristin came to visit from Vegas. When I lived in Vegas I spent the majority of my time with Kristin and her family, they are all such incredible people and I'm so blessed to have them in my life. Kristin was a bridesmaid at my wedding and last time I saw her I was about 7 months pregnant. I was so glad she and her Mom got to finally meet Ryker! Rick was great and watched Ryker so that Kristin and I could go to the movies, explore historic 25th St, get pedicures and have some girl time! It was such a great weekend!

The flowers look so pretty at Temple Square right now!

Ryker and Kristin

Kristin, Mama C (Melba) and Ryker.

Union Station. The last steam engine train ever built was there for the weekend so we played around on the trains.

Ryker finally has enough hair for a Mohawk - it's hard to see because he's so blond but he looked really cute!

No comments: