Monday, May 11, 2009

Food, Food and More Food!

It has been so much fun introducing new foods to Ryker and finding things that he likes and dislikes. So far peas are the only thing we really can't get him to eat. He's not a big fan of the baby meats but really likes whatever Rick and I are eating.
After a rough start with carrots, he has decided they are one of his favorites.
He loves apples, I'll give him one of my slices and he'll chew on it for as long as I'll let him.

Yucky peas! They end up everywhere but his mouth - I think he got this from his Aunt Misty!

He likes to play with his bottle and get milk everywhere. He thinks it's really funny when he gets Mom or Dad.

I can't set down a water bottle anywhere near him anymore or I can't get it back! I also have to make sure the lids are on real tight!

No comments: