Sunday, March 22, 2009

Rick's Chocolate Cake

Okay Monica, I was trying to make myself look really talented but now you will so how easy this cake really is. Here is the recipe for Rick's Chocolate Cake:

Chocolate cake mix of your choice
1 box chocolate pudding
1 packet dream whip
1 chocolate bar

Bake the chocolate cake in 2 round pans, make sure they greased well. After you bake let them cool for about 20-30 minutes and then remove them from the pans. Put pudding on top of first layer then place 2nd layer on top, cover with dream whip. I use my cheese grater to shred just a little bit of the chocolate bar and then put that on top of the cake. Oh yeah, this time when I made it I put a dash of cinnamon in the dream whip and it tasted great!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol.. Thanks for the recipe the cinnamon in the dream whip what a great idea!! i can't wait to try it. Thanks again