Thursday, April 9, 2009

Update and Pictures

Hey Everyone! Not much new going on, still looking for work but loving being home with Ryker! He is changing so much and showing more personality every day. He loves to make Rick and I laugh and when he notices we are laughing he'll laugh even harder. He is scooting around everywhere and so close to crawling. I have started to baby proof the house finally! Here are some cute pictures from the last month.


Ryker in his sun glasses and cool Nike outfit that Aunt Heidi got him.


This Teddy Bear has always been in his crib and the last little while he has started showing more interest in him, most the time he just chews on him and throws him around the crib. I came in to check on him before I went to bed and he was all cuddled up with it! SO CUTE!


This is the chair I got him in Reno that he wasn't liking at first. Now he'll play in it but prefers sitting up on his own.


Typical baby, he loves to have his fingers in everyones mouths. Anyone who knows Rick knows he wears 1 hat - his blue NC hat with the foot on the back. I searched everywhere but couldn't find one for a baby so I got him this baby blue one with the foot on the front. It's still a little big but they looked really cute together!


Ryker and Grandpa Scott, best buddies!


Ryker with Grandma Allison and his cousins London and Oakley.

No comments: