Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Goal



Okay, I'm posting this picture for one reason! This is the first picture taken of me since Ryker was born in September. I have been using the camera as my shield - I'm usually the one taking the pictures so I don't have to be in them. The truth of the matter is - I'm fat! And I'm posting this picture for everyone to see so that I will stay motivated to lose weight and look better in the next picture you see of me! At the very least, the 2nd chin will be gone next time I post anything that I am in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog site on your facebook. I am so out of touch I did not know you had a little one! Congratulations!! He is adorable I love the name Ryker (I wanted to name my youngest one Ryker but was vetoed)

Lucidity said...

You don't look fat to me!! Besides it can take up to a year to loose all the baby weight. Dont be discouraged taking pictures of you and Ryker, he'll love to see pictures of you together when he's older.