Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ryker's Blessing

December 28, 2008 - We had my brother Jared bless Ryker in my Mom's ward! It was really a nice day. Leading up to the blessing was a little chaotic and stressful but then once we were in sacrament, everything went really well. Jared blessed Ryker first and both Rick and I were so grateful he would do that for us and for Ryker. We had Rick's Dad, Scott and his brother-in-law Jason in the circle as well as my brother Jesse and brother-in-law Preston and Jared's best friend James Cheney. Next Jared blessed his son Parker. The cousins looked so cute - but not traditional - in their outfits. Unfortunately, as I said, the day was crazy and we didn't get one picture! After church we had everyone over to Jared and Brittany's for taco soup and snacks. So many people were there! It was a really nice day and I'm so glad we had him blessed. Even Rick commented that it felt really good!

No comments: