Saturday, January 17, 2009

Reno Trip

Thanks to my brother-in-law Jeff, Ryker and I were able to use a buddy pass and go to Reno, NV for a couple days and stay with my sister Misty and her family. We had so much fun!!! Since Misty's "baby" is now in Kindergarten, she doesn't have all the baby gear she used to, so we improvised and the first night gave Ryker a bath in the sink. It took both of us! He kept slipping everywhere so I had to hold him while Misty washed him. The kids couldn't stop laughing at how hard it was for 2 grown-ups to wash 1 little baby!






Little Preston was so in love with Ryker - it was great to see them together! As soon as Preston would get home from school he would want to know where Ryker was! He had to make sure everyone washed their hands before holding or playing with him. As soon as he picked us up at the airport he was telling me how much he was going to miss Ryker when he left! I can't wait until Ryker is bigger and they can really play together. All of the kids were really cute with him though and liked to play with him! Their favorite is when we would do "tummy time" (which Ryker HATES) as soon as I'd put him on his tummy he would roll over!

It was also great to see some of Misty's friends; Heidi Mills, Randy Hobbs, Sandy and Bryan Hobbs. I also got to meet her friend Wendy who is such a great person!!! We even got to have one "Girl's Night Out" , Preston (big Preston) put Ryker to bed so Misty, Sandy and I could go to the Golden Nugget and play Bingo (don't make fun, we love it!) and have some yummy desserts! We even managed to win a couple dollars at Megabucks! I'm so glad we got to go down and see everyone before I go back to work!

1 comment:

Lana said...

Hi Tabby- Your little man is adorable! You still are as cute as ever!!!
Lana (Rollo)