Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry Christmas





This year we definatley had a "white Christmas!" As much as I hated driving around in it, it really was beautiful and Ryker looked so cute in his little snow suit. We got to go to my Mom's ward Christmas party where Ryker sat on Santa's lap for the first time and it was great to hear all the Christmas carols. On Christmas Eve I made a nice dinner for Rick and I and then we opened our Christmas PJ's. I thought we would actually get to sleep in (a little) on Christmas morning but Ryker woke up at 6:00 and since we needed to be at Rick's parents by 7:30, I woke Rick up and we opened presents. After that we drove through about a foot of snow on up-plowed roads to my in-laws, after more presents we had a HUGE breakfast feast. I had to roll out the door after we were done!!! Our last stop was my Mom's house. It was so much fun to see so much family on Christmas Day, but it was really nice to go home and relax - and no more driving!!! The next day my sister Misty and her family got into town so we had our family Christmas party. Again, another HUGE feast and more presents to open. Then we did a Christmas pagent for my Mom with all of the grandkids (minus the Florida kids, we missed them!!!) Ryker was a wiseman and he looked adorable in his little robe! I'll post the video but I don't think you can hear the story being read. It's still really cute! Well, I hope you all had as wonderful a Christmas as I did and that 2009 will bring you much happiness and peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ryker's next Christmas will be even better. There is nothing like the joy of a child to bring the true spirit out in Christmas. Have a Happy New Year for you and your fam!