Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween!


The older my boys get, the funner the holidays seem to be! Ryker is starting to get very in to Halloween and got to pick his costume for the first time. He really wanted to be Thor; I thought it would be really easy to find the costume - not so much! I finally found it online and when I got it Ryker had to put it on right away - then watch Thor! All through the movie he kept asking "Mom, can I pick up cars?", "Mom, can I fly?". LOL!

Karsen still doesn't know what is going on, but I will never miss an opportunity to dress my boys up in funny costumes. Karson was a little dragon and looked adorable with his chubby little cheeks!

Karsen stayed home with Rick while I took Ryker around the neighborhood. At first he was a bit reserved and didn't want to approach a door unless I was with him. After a while he got the hang of it and was running from door to door like a pro! Every time I'd ask him if he was done he would say, "after this house."

Ryker and our pumpkins - pre-carving

My cute dragon- Karsen- 6 months

Mighty Thor - Ryker, 3 years old


My Boys!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Yeah for blogging!!! I love all these pics girly and I sure do love you!! xo