Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dinosaur Park



This summer has been such a blur, I swear I blinked and missed it! Normally summer is packed with all sorts of fun things; the zoo, Carver's Cove, the Aquatic Center, fairs, Tree House Museum, etc... This year...not so much! So after work on the 3rd I decided to make up for some lost time and take Ryker to Dinosaur Park. We had so much fun!! He loved running from dinosaur to dinosaur and I scored major points since he thought I actually knew all the names of the dinosaurs (thank goodness for the plaques that tell you what it is)! We played on the playground, fed the ducks, and picked out prizes. My mother's heart swelled with pride when Ryker asked if he could pick out a present for Karsen - how could I say no to that! I wish summer would last longer, but more than that, I want to have more time to create these moments with my boys!











1 comment:

Monica said...

That looks like so much fun! Love the pics and making those kinda memories. ; ) xo