Monday, August 15, 2011

Just a few Pictures



Ryker likes to pull the ottiman over to Karsen's crib and climb in every morning. They love each other so much it makes me smile!


This was from Karsen's newborn photo shoot. He is getting so big and handsome, I love my Ryker!

Karsen at 4 months, we tried cereal. Not a big fan yet. Look at those big blue eyes! He is such a sweet, happy baby. Everyone who holds him falls in love with him - especially me!

This is my Karen when he was just a couple weeks old - he is so beautiful!!! I love this little boy with all my heart!

Ryker's first sunburn - breaks my heart! Sorry about the bum but he wouldn't just pull his pants down a little - it was the whole moon or none at all!

1 comment:

Monica said...

I love it!! Im so proud of you, Bloggity Bloggers!!! Love the pics. xoxo