Monday, April 4, 2011

Countdowns On!!!

Holy Cow, was it really November that I last wrote on here! So much for keeping my promise to keep more up to date - Sorry! Truthfully, between school, work, and family it seems like no time has passed at all. And yet .....so much has changed! The holidays were great, we spent a lot of time with family and welcomed two new babies - Evie Adams (to Skip and Emma) and Crew Adams (to Jared and Brittany) both are so adorable and fun to play with, makes me excited for my own little guy to make his way into the world! I am in my second term at school and am plugging away, trying to keep to my goal of being done in 2 1/2 years. Sometimes it takes every bit of wheel power to make myself study after everyone has gone to bed, but it is paying off.

Rick is still working at Hill Air Force Base and shows me every day why I am thankful I married him! He is such a hard worker and is so willing to put in overtime when we need it, he also tries to build up his comp-time so that he can stay home if one of the kids get sick. He is such an incredible father and I love him with all my heart!

We are now down to the final stretch with baby Karsen, I am set to be induced on the 18th but am keeping my fingers crossed that he decides to come on his own before that. I finished his room this weekend, I'll post some pictures later, it turned out great - so excited!

There is more going on but I only have a minute so I'll try and jump on later with another update and pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your new little guy!!