Monday, April 19, 2010

twicetheglam.blogspot.com

I am so behind! I'm sorry! Between work and home I have less and less free time. But enough about that!

I entered Ryker and I into a Mommy and Me contest and am asking for your votes. To vote go to twicetheglam.blogspot.com click on the Mommy and Me Contest link on the right hand side. Then you will see a list of names you can vote on - click on Tabby and Ryker. If you scroll down you can see the picture I posted and why I want us to win.

Ryker is growing so fast, he is such a little boy now.


He is catching onto words and speaks so clearly. He is so funny and independent, he doesn't want help with anything! He is still very even tempered and has even gotten a little bit more cuddly. In fact, in the rare moments when he is mellow, he'll come up to me and say "cuddle buddy". OF course I think it's the cutest thing in the world and could never tell him no!

He was really excited to welcome Aunt Kara to the family. After almost 2 years Jesse and Kara are finally married. The reception was BEAUTIFUL, and Kara looked amazing! Both seemed really happy, but Ryker was having a hard time seeing Kara in her dress. As soon as she was back in regular clothes he was in love with her again. For those of you who don't know, when I first went to work at Stevens-Henager College, Kara watched him for the summer. He is so in-love with her. Whenever he would see Jesse hug or kiss her, he would get so upset. Ryker has a very special bond with Aunt Kara and I am so glad she is part of our family!!!!

1 comment:

Kara Adams said...

Oh tabby I love yoiu both so much thanks for what you said it really means a lot