Monday, January 16, 2012

12 Resolutions for 2012

1 - I will NOT stress the small stuff
2 - I will StOp and EnJoY when my boys want to PLAY
3 - If I don't have enough money - I don't need it. That will be my motto for 2012!
4 - 70 pounds before the next HoLiDAy season
5 - Do 1 thing for myself - EVERY DAY!
6 - Be the example at home, AND everywhere I go
7 - Give back to those who helped me through last year
8 - Be a better FRIEND
9 - FInD ways to show Rick ~ Ryker ~ Karsen how much I LOVE them, EVERY DAY!
10 - Finish 70 Credits at school (GULP)
11 - Build a stronger testimony
12 - Be a BeTTeR neighbor

2 comments:

Kara Adams said...

Love it you can do it although you do pretty amazing at most of those!!!! I miss you we need to all get together soon!

Monica said...

I love it.....resolutions are so great, I don't care what anyone else says. It's a time to start anew!